It's been a while, so I thought I would re-post. I believe I have remained somewhat consistent with these choices but recently added a #6.
1) Crab Hash at The Waterfront Hotel's Brunch (Fells Point)
2) Hriby Dip at Ze Mean Bean Cafe (Fells Point)
3) Hearts Afire salad at The Dog Pub (Federal Hill)
4) Rosemary Garlic Fries at The Brewers Hart (Mt. Vernon)
5) Mushroom Reuben* at Joe Squared (midtown)
6) Veggie Burger at Hamilton Tavern (Hamilton)
These are all pretty inexpensive, too.
It's my 33rd birthday this weekend, and I hope to enjoy several of the above items, and maybe discover a new one, plus maybe a beer or two. Happy Hour Friday, a Bar Trivia Race and Scavenger Hunt on Saturday, and Brunch on Sunday, followed by a visit with my personal trainer (as I do every Sunday) and a shift waiting tables Sunday night. I could have gotten out of waiting tables on my birthday, certainly, but I enjoy it and could really use the money after the "Great Wallet Loss/Theft of 2010" that I'm sure you've read about. What, you haven't? Yup. Lost my wallet, probably at the BP on Greenmount/33rd after a particularly tough workout. Had to get everything replaced and had quite a bit of $$ in it. Ugh. It will be a good weekend, though.
* Note: This is not on the menu, though it should be.
Mental Health Break - She really wants that song dammit:
21 minutes ago