1. Being told 2nd period I was expected to go to an assembly during 10th period. The assembly is poorly organized and the students are poorly behaved, then runs into my planning period and meeting time.
2. Kid gets spiked during baseball practice, worse than I've ever seen. Down to the meat. He'll get stitches, I'm sure.
3. I really hope that WYPR's pledge drive is a big bomb. I certainly will never be donating again to them after what they have done to Marc Steiner. I actually am not sure what is worse, firing Marc Steiner or replacing him with that massive tool Dan Rodricks.
4. The Tigers start the season 0-3 and have scored 1 run their last two games. 1000 runs for the season? Not looking like it. Sheffield went down with a finger injury today, too.
5. One of the coldest, rainiest baseball practices ever.
Quick Hits: Appel, Padres, Jimenez, 2014 Draft - Despite reports over the weekend that the Astros and first overall pick Mark Appel have already agreed to terms on a below-slot contract, GM Jeff Luhnow toda...
3 hours ago