1. The date went well. She's got potential. She's got two jobs like I do, though, and the next time we can see each other is next Sunday.
2. Peter's Inn is one of the coolest, funkiest little restaurants I've ever been to. And the meal I had was the best meal I've had in a long time - rockfish over red cabbage.
3. I've spent much of this weekend writing the boring paper on the face of this earth. I'm trying to hard to get into it, but just can't.
4. I went Christmas shopping this morning to Marshall's, where three of my former students apparently work. Marshall's is the only place I ever buy underwear, and I hadn't been there in a few months, but I decided to put away the underwear I had in my cart because I'm certainly not going to have Chantel ring up my underwear for me.
5. Here's an idea: it's December, how about some snow? Sheesh, I want a snow day.
Bad People - MCN’s Jake Howell told me yesterday afternoon he’d heard that Serge Bozon‘s Tip Top, a “comedie policier” with Isabelle Huppert and Sandrine Kiberlain, was...
39 minutes ago