What happened today:
1. Kids atypically disrespectful. Even my docile first period kids were way too talkative. I need to start being a mean bastard.
2. I had to put two kids out. One of them decided to just up and leave from her assigned spot.
3. I left my classroom in a mess; there are papers everywhere and I just cannot handle my workload effectively.
4. I rushed to Towson, readied my project, wrote my bullshit essay, and got done just in the nick of time.
5. Class started a half hour late because we couldn't the door unlocked. This would normally be great, but it meant that we had to stay until the full period of 7:30.
6. Class was long and boring, which is especially problematic since I presented over half of it. I tried to make it as exciting as possible, I promise!
7. I went back up to the computer lab to do more work and printing out because my printer at work decided to die and I have no other place to print things out.
8. I walked out to my car, at the place where I've parked every class day since May, in a place with no visible sign (even afterwards, I saw nothing), and not only did I have a parking ticket, but I had a $75 parking ticket. Absolutely ridiculous. I'm hating Towson right now with a passion.
I got home at 10:30pm, after leaving the house at 7am. What a long, long day.
Thank you, anonymous student employee of the Towson Hawkins Hall Computer lab, for letting me exceed my limit of ten pages of printouts. My kids thank you. Looking back at today's shittiness, I have to say that if it weren't for her, I'd be feeling pretty helpless right now.
Just remember, the Tigers are in the World Series. The World Fucking Series, Baby!
Alright, back in a good mood.
Wednesday Drill - This morning’s 8:30 am screening is Nicholas Winding Refn‘s Only God Forgives, which at least seems to promise a world-class Kristin Scott Thomas performan...
2 hours ago