1. Melissa Ferrick was awesome. Photos coming this weekend.
2. Funny detail I forgot to include in my post about Center Stage's production of Three Sisters: an old guy actor playing a messengerman farted in our faces right at the beginning of Act II. It was very funny. You know what they say, though... it's live theater.
3. Professional Development Day - ahhhhh.... Got a lot done.
4. How in God's name is it justified that I'm kicked out of the building at 3:30pm? Working long and hard should be encouraged, not discouraged.
5. Waiting tables tonight. I'm sure it will suck; it's been a long week. I usually insist on no Fridays, but co-workers are out of town and he/I had/have no choice.
6. House concert tomorrow at my house. Wanna come? E-mail me or check out the house concert blog.
Where The Suburbs Don’t Meet Utopia - Pivoting off Dreher’s recent musings on the suburbs, Alan Jacobs considers our dissatisfaction with them: Suburbs are diverse not just in age but also in p...
18 minutes ago