It's rare when things work out this way, but the following has occurred:
1. I'm relieved and ready to celebrate after a fairly tough project/presentation that is finally over!
2. I'm well-rested on account of the afternoon nap I took.
3. I'm feeling good about myself on account of working out in 6 of the last 7 days.
4. I'm feeling social and ready to engage in some debauchery.
5. I have the night off from waiting tables.
6. Caleb Stine and the Brakemen, the best band in Baltimore, are playing at Waterfront Hotel in Fell's Point tonight. The lead guitarist is a friend of mine. Heck, Caleb is a friend of mine.
Therefore, I'm heading out there in a few minutes to enjoy the evening. I might even spring for dinner for myself. The Waterfront has a seared catfish salad that I've always wanted to try.
Quick Hits: Angels, Montero, Gomes, Dodgers - Miguel Cabrera might have been hitting home runs in Anaheim if the Angels had been able to swing a deal for him in 2007, Bill Shaikin of the Los Angeles Time...
38 minutes ago