1. The Tigers just beat the Reds 1-0. It was their 8th shutout this season. They are 29-14 and have the best record in the major leagues.
2. My tattoo has faded too much. It's now no longer navy blue, but royal blue, or even UNC blue. When Fool and I head back to Read Street Tattoo sometime this spring, I'm going to have to ask Doug about darkening it or adding some black stripes to it or something.
3. Getting the tattoo has been my favorite decision of the last year.
4. I was so grouchy at work today that my co-worker asked me if I was on the rag.
5. Why was I grouchy? I went out to eat and ate way too much, then went to prom and stayed way too late, then got a phone call to meet an old, old friend from Michigan who was driving from Richmond to Michigan and saw a sign for Baltimore and called me. He needed a place to stay, so we met up at Hull Street Blues, had a couple of beers, and then headed back to my place with his wife. We in at 1:40. I had to set my alarm for 6am so I could see them off. The kid came home from post-prom at 3am. Needless to say, my night's sleep was not a restful one.
6. I really wish I could link to this other kid's blog, but doing so would immediately reveal where I work. But he's such a good writer that his has become my favorite blog. It's also because he has this balls-to-the-wall, doesn't-care-about-naming-names thing that comes from being 17 years old. For example, he's been writing about this girl he's been in love with for a couple of years. Today, he decided to begin a series of apologies to people he has wronged in high school, sort of reminiscing and looking back at the bad things he's done in his youth. He started with her. This post today had a photo of the two of them, then went into a long letter about how he's sorry he's embarassed her, about how he's sorry he's given her unwanted attention, etc, etc, and then comes the whammy: "My feelings have gotten the best of me several times involving you. For example, the most recent time, when I tried to kiss you at Prom about 6 hours ago." I mean, that line is funny, and not only because I was at the said prom. I feel a little bad for the kid, but he's so intelligent that he'll get through it. Anyhow, a search.blogger.com search would definitely be worth it for finding his writing.