Last night I had a blowout, which gives me my first task for today - get a new tire. I'm going to head and do that next.
Monday and Tuesday tasks:
3. Buy a tax program and do my taxes.
4. Buy a printer cable.
5. Mow the lawn.
7. Get laundry together.
8. Read at least 100 pages of The Book of Fred; the author is visiting the school next week.
11. Go to school and clean out the locker room. Add some shelves.
12. Get Outward Bound stuff together. I'm considering putting a donation button on this blog to help offset the cost for the kids.
If I do all these things, I'll have plenty of time to do things I want to do to relax, namely the following:
1. Watch the Tigers home opener today at 1 o'clock.
2. Go see my first Nationals game on Thursday. Hang out with John and Danielle afterwards.
3. Find some sort of live music to go to. I'm considering Bruce in the USA on Sunday night.
4. Read a couple of novels.
5. Watch some movies. Flight Plan is on my dresser and Inside Man is in the theaters, so maybe it could be a Jodie Foster week - something I'm definitely not opposed to.
6. Do some gardening.
7. Hang out with friends.
And, all of this is designed to do the following:
1. Gain perspective on and figure out how in the hell I'm going to handle the bullshit political situation I'm mired in at school.
Spring break rocks.