1. Whether to apply to teach summer school or not.
2. Whether to bench a kid for leaving practice early, despite the fact that we talked afterwards and he apologized.
3. Whether to get up to go to the gym in the morning when it's now 10:56pm and I'm still awake (damn those west coast games).
4. Whether to take a day off on Thursday to clean the house in preparation for my dad's visit on Thursday night and the house concert on Saturday. (I have taken one sick day - when I wasn't sick, on a professional development day - and one personal day this year. I think I get a "personal business" day that doesn't count as a sick day, which is cool because we get to convert some of our sick days the year after in a system I don't quite understand but I'll certainly take that $400 again next December for not using them.)
5. Whether to cancel practice on Thursday, on the eve before a doubleheader. I'll almost certainly have to cancel practice if I indeed take the day off on Thursday.
NL Notes: Amarista, Nationals, Morse, Krol - Here are a few National League notes as we head into the weekend: Padres utilityman Alexi Amarista has switched his representation to Martin Arburua, tweets ...
5 hours ago