Its 9:30am and I'm just waiting for mom to get off work (hopefully by noon). We're gonna give it a try, but the weather sure does suck here, and from the weather channel, for most of the trip. We probably will be alright once we get past mid michigan, but then more snow and bad driving conditions in in Ohio and Penn. and the rest of the way from there. Mom and I will try and get as far as possible today so that tomorrow is a shorter drive. It started snowing here in SH early this morning, and we have 1-2" already on the ground. Just to let you know, we're gonna give it a try, and if it gets too bad we might all be seperated this Tgiving..... Heidi in GR (unless she thinks she can go to Chic this weekend in this weather, and its bad there too), us somewhere in a restaurant and motel on the road, and you in MD. We'll keep you posted along the way on how we are progressing. Gonna shut off the computer now, so any additional info will have to be by phone..... Happy Thanksgiving Eve. Dad.
Talk to you later this afternoon.
I hope they can make it.
The Next Generation’s Privacy Settings - Jared Keller summarizes findings from a new report by Pew and the Berkman Center for Internet Society: The joint paper found that teenagers are sharing mor...
4 minutes ago