Augh. It's only Wednesday.
Today, the following happened:
1. "Bobby" got in a fight. With a girl. Not a fistfight, but a fight in which the girl was hitting him and he had to hold her to stop her from hitting him, and a teacher walked up on it right at that moment. The teacher immediately came and got me.
2. That e-mail the other morning? The one I replied snidely to? Wrong kid. Same first name, different last name. I totally got the kids mixed up and now my reply made no sense and only made the parent angrier. In fact, I'm happy he didn't get more angry because my reply was sort of snippy and I probably would have gone off if I had gotten the same e-mail.
3. I was almost late to work.
4. I made a girl feel bad on accident.
5. It got dark at 5pm and I couldn't grade any more papers because I was showing a movie in my film club and couldn't turn on a light.
Whine, whine, whine. I'm tired. I need to go to the gym.
Americans Are Saner Than Their Government - A plurality of Americans disagree with Obama’s decision to arm Syria’s rebels: That’s 49 percent disapproval vs 29 percent approval, with a fifth having th...
19 minutes ago