1. Jeff Bagwell and Craig Biggio - two class guys likely headed for the Hall of Fame, and a World Series win will help cement that spot.
2. Roger Clemens - It's pretty much time to annoint him as the greatest pitcher ever, isn't it? I mean, doing what he has done in these explosive offensive times is pretty amazing. And even though I thought he was a jerk for demanding the trade to Toronto back in the mid-nineties when Toronto was a contendor, he hasn't to my knowledge done anything classless in the last several years. Plus, I noticed last night that he has pretty much the same body type as I do, and it's kind of cool that one of the greatest athletes of my generation looks a little chunky like me.
3. Brad Ausmus - He was always the picture of class when with the Tigers.
4. I hate all Ozzie's, but none more than Ozzie Guillen.
5. I hate Journey, and AJ Pierzinski said that their song "Don't Stop Believing" has been the Sux's team song this year. It's only their theme song because they don't have a song titled "Please Umps Let's Screw Over the Angels."
6. As much as I thought Phil Garner was sort of an idiot when he was the manager of the Tigers, it's pretty clear that it was us, not him.
7. The Astros are doing this while losing the best free agent in baseball last off-season, Carlos Beltran.
8. First World Series for Houston, ever.
9. First World Series for Texas, ever.
10. Everyone else seems to be rooting for the White Sux, and I like to be contrarian when it comes to sports.
11. I think long, long stretches without a World Series victory are good for baseball. The Curse of Joe Jackson should live on.
The only things the White Sox have going for them in my eyes are Mark Buehrle (one of the coolest pitchers in baseball to watch pitch), Frank Thomas (he's whiny and broken down now, but he's certainly someone I would never leave my seat for when he's at the plate), and the fact that Illinois is a blue state with Barack Obama as its Senator. Otherwise, go, Houston, go.
Psychic Shelter - Cerebral Hut is an installation at the Istanbul Museum of Art that claims to interact with visitors’ brain waves: The Turkish architecture firm Ozel Office...
6 minutes ago