1. Lost another game, finishing the BSSC softball season 2-6, with a six game losing streak to end the season. My four-year record as head coach is now 10-20-2.
2. Made our way through a bunch of pitchers of Miller Lite, and played two rounds of Guess-the-next-artist-to-be-played, for which we put $1 in each round. My picks of Eric Burdon and the Animals and The Police were never played. U2 and Rolling Stones ended being the winners.
3. Got kicked out of Outhouse Steakback for someone in our party stealing beer (the waitress wsa distracted from the storm), and we headed next door to Red Fish. Cool place.
4. Talked with Fool about Red Fish being a perfect place for a Happy Hour, and she chatted up the bartender and came up with this. Please head on over to her site and post a comment about the best night for a Happy Hour this month.
5. Had a dream I had sex with Jennifer Aniston. She needed comforting after her recent marriage breakup.
No news on the house right now. Super Lesbian (who, by the way, is also a super softball player, I was reminded again last night) has made the offer. They're considering it. I head out Thursday with a real estate agent. I'm not opposed to renting again if I don't find a good, cheap house.
Syria From The Outside - Jenna Krajeski looks at how the Syrian conflict has bled into Turkey: It has cost Turkey seven hundred and fifty million dollars to host the [Syrian] refug...
1 hour ago